Not reading this will cost you time and money
- Nominations are €100 but Blacknight have covered the nomination fee.
- Nominations close Jan 4th at 4pm and then the cost per nomination is €400 from the 4th to the 6th.
- You can enter up to 4 categories this year.
- Only someone from the business/org or an agreed representative can nominate a business/website for these awards.
- We strongly suggest copying and pasting your entry into a Word document just in case anything goes wrong as you’re nominating.
- An email from email@example.com will be sent to you to verify your entry. If you don’t verify it, your nominations won’t go through.
- Once verified you will be sent a link which allows you to edit your entry up to the close of nominations.
If you are over the word count in some categories, it probably means you are writing too much. Shorter entries score better.
- If a single SME is entered in more than 4 categories by you, we will delete ALL entries.
- Late entries (up to 48 hours) incur an admin fee of €400 per category. Asking us to edit your nomination after entries close also incurs €150 per change. So don’t be late.
- Your entry will be judged by the public and cranky business types.
- Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org but we won’t answer emails about extensions or exceptions.
- Be careful when copying and pasting with the word count. Delete any white spaces before first and last words. Our word counter counts the words in links!
You can jump to the category that you're interested in by clicking on the links below :